Sponsored by Cedars-Sinai
Share your innovation and improvement successes with your colleagues across Los Angeles by submitting an improvement project poster to the 2019 LA County QI Summit. Awards and prizes will be given out at the conclusion of the Innovation Exchange. Awards include:
- Audience Award: $1000 award presented to the poster/team that shares an innovation, tool or strategy that your colleagues at the QI Summit are most excited to try back at their organization.
- Cedars-Sinai Health Impact Award: $1000 award presented to the poster/team that demonstrates outstanding achievements in addressing access, patient experience, and the social factors that impact health.
- Patient Innovation Award: $500 gift card awarded to the poster/team that has demonstrated notable improvement in patient outcomes.
- Distinguished Data Display Award: $200 gift card awarded to the poster/team that includes a data display (run chart, graph, etc.) that effectively shows project data in a way that helps communicate their improvement journey.
- Raffle: Additional prizes will be randomly drawn from the pool of teams presenting posters at the Innovation Exchange.
The Innovation Exchange will also give your team a chance to celebrate their improvement successes, share and exchange tools, templates, and resources, pose questions to your colleagues at other organizations, and get a free printed project poster that you can take back to your health center to display.
Poster submissions are due by Friday, July 19th.
Poster submission instructions
Poster submission application
Poster submission template