IHQC is honored to highlight the success stories of the safety net and emphasize the positive impact of quality improvement efforts on patient health outcomes. We are available for conference panels, classroom discussions, meeting facilitation, and other speaking engagements with groups of all sizes.
IHQC staff members have served as panelists, guest lecturers, facilitators/moderators, and keynote speakers at a wide range of conferences, programs, and other events, including:
- AltaMed’s Summer Scholars Program
- California Health Care Foundation’s Health Care Leadership Program
- Early Intel’s Quality Improvement Summit – West
- Hospital Association of San Diego and Imperial Counties’ annual meeting
- Kaiser Permanente’s Community Medicine Fellowship
- National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC)’s annual conference
- Regional Associations of California Coalition (RAC)’s annual meeting
- USC Keck School of Medicine
If you are interested in having IHQC present at your class, conference, or meeting, please contact us using the form below or email us at email@example.com.